Wednesday, February 4, 2009

So, I'm about 2/3's of the way done this thing.
And I'm sort of sad. See, my mom phoned Monday, and I spoke to my dad, and he said that maybe he should come down this weekend. I laughed and the like. It was because my mom told him about how I didn't eat anything on Sunday. Heh heh.
So, I phoned again tonight, on my self-proclaimed break, and asked my mom if he was serious. Aaand, no. He wasn't.
Hence why I'm sort of sad.
I'm lonely here.

Oh well, next week I'm being picked up to spend the week at home for reading week. :3
Which means I get to go to the dentist so I can ask him why my jaw cracks and snaps loud enough for my friend beside me to hear it during Korean History class. Guuuh.
I'm sort of positive that it's lending to my headaches.
Yay.

Oh well, one more week, one more week.


BACK TO MY ESSAY!


PS. I'm also posting again so I can get the Queen post off the page, since it seems to be still messing up the layout of my blog. :/
I'm just clever like that. D:

No comments: