Sunday, March 14, 2010

Quick Time.


I thought I'd never succumb to anything like this, that I would endanger myself by starving myself, sure, but meds?
I've been taking SlimQuick Naturals for almost a week now, which I think is better than some others meds. I did my research prior to picking it up, and it sat in my room for about a week before I took the first dose. I haven't felt anything adverse, so I guess that's a plus, unfortunately, this means I haven't taken my night-time migraine medication (which I take nightly to ward off morning migraines). My migraine meds used to be used as anti-depressants (a common practice in migraine treatment, has to do with brain blood vessels, hormones, etc.)
I'd never really noticed how those pills affected me until now, that I've stopped taking them for a bit. I am at my lowest now. Depressed to a degree that I haven't experienced in months. It's terrible.

I guess I can take the 4 pounds I seem to have lost as a consolation.

No comments: