Saturday, October 13, 2007

Team Awesome Strikes Again!

So, lots of stuff has happened, but it's 1:35AM right now and I'm just a tad tired. So I'll fully update soon.

Just thought I'd note, though: I can't seem to starve myself. I lack the self-discipline. So I've inadvertently picked up a new way of dealing (and by "inadvertently" I mean I didn't notice I was doing it all day until that night, around midnight, when I went to bed): I'm punching myself. In the stomach. When I finally realized I was doing it, I sort of got this mental drive to continue until I saw bruises. I need bruises. I didn't have any yet and this seems to...disappoint me.
Punching, and pinching the mounds of flab that encase my body.
*sigh*
Cue the Dashboard Confessionals and black eye-liner I guess.
Both of which I hate.

Go team awesome.

No comments: