Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I hate migraines.
I hate them I hate them I hate them.
Mine are always on the same side now. The same temple.
I had to scurry out of class today (squeezing past a few people in my haste) to run to the washroom and throw up the breakfast I didn't have this morning because I was too nauseous.
My friend Kate said I might want to get a cat-scan.
I think I want to get a cat-scan.
These are getting ridiculous.

I'm at home, and will be going to sleep soon, thereby missing my Women in History class again because of a migraine again and I hate that because I love that class!
But I can't function with this -pound- -sharp- -pound- -wave of nausea- -sharp- -pound- that's plaguing me. I almost fell asleep in my Social History class today, after my run to the washroom. And I'm completely serious here. My eyes were drooping and I kept almost blacking out. I'm amazed I made it home and to my room, hell, how am I still typing coherently?!

I love Dr. Skidmore (in a professional, "she's so beyond awesome" kind of way) and I feel like crap missing her class again, but I don't trust myself, my head, my threshold for nausea.

I only hope she can understand.
I really think I need a cat-scan...these migraines...the intensity of them, the amount of them, the intense nausea (more intense then when I had them in grade 2)...

They're scaring me.

No comments: