Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Nerves

Man, I can't even starve myself properly.
I end up binging nightly...I have no self restraint and I hate that!

On another note: Yesterday was pretty awesome. :3
I met up with a friend and went out to supper (yum yum, salad!) and then? Oh man, Hairspray for the third time! XDDDD
I went home and listened to the soundtrack all night long. ;D

This brings me to today. Nothing really exciting happened, other than being shown the archives and wanted, desperately, to steal the Head Archivist's job. (I'm sensing a possible post-library sciences goal).
I have to sit around here until 9:30 PM, which sucks in numerous ways, mostly, though, because that means I won't get home until after 10. Genius, really.
I have a lingering migraine today too. I almost didn't make it out the door, and I'm starting to think that maybe I shouldn't have bothered. Other than the archive thing. That was pretty awesome. It smelt nice, too. :3

But, throughout the day, my stress level has been steadily mounting and causing indigestion.
Friday. "Stupid Friend From Laurier" is coming. I have to "collect" her at the bus terminal.
It took me about 40 minutes to figure out how to get to said terminal and, even though the more I think about it, the more assured I am about it, I'm still nervous beyond belief about it.
I don't know.
Maybe it's the whole "gotta make my room/the other room spotless" thing.
Or the "I'm just kidding myself with the being assured" thing.
Or maybe the "I really don't want to go walking around, downtown, at 7PM," because ever since the attacks at York, I've had this silly, sort of terror about being out at night.
Maybe that's it.
Oh, bravo me, bravo.

Well then, time to start slowly heading towards the library where my "Women in History" class is meeting today. Time for another round of "this is how you find a book online...this is how you order books from Weldon to the school..." mini-lectures.
(Really, Kate was right: after second year, if you don't know how to get a book from the library, you should leave school.)

No comments: