Wednesday, October 22, 2008

No classes today, by decree of me.

I'm not going to class today. And I'm not emailing profs about it. Simply put, I have no real reason or excuse.
I'm going to work on my essay due Friday. I'm going to sit around and do nothing. I'm going to pull out my "art" doodads and doodle. How can I do this?
Because my grandmother is out of town for the day.
So I can relax.

It's not like I can tell my profs "Well, she called me fat, see, so I've been sinking lower and lower into this sort of depression that I can never seem to get myself out of. So, really, the readings? Nope, didn't happen. I have way too much shit on my plate to read."
Nope. Can't.

I'm not even going to bother looking at clocks today. If I do, I'll end up doing the whole "Oh, I should be in class right now." thing, which just makes me add guilt onto my list of emotional stresses.

So I'm going to go downstairs now, and watch some television. Humph.

No comments: