Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Flabulous, darlink!

CNN is, at this very moment, doing a feature piece entitled "Oprah's War on Weight."
At the bottom of the screen they're flashing various quotes and stuff about/from her. the latest one was her quoted as saying "How could I let this happen again?"
She claims that, at her lowest point, she felt "like a fat cow." Really? Oprah? I thought that you were supposed to be empowering women? I thought that you, of all flabulous ladies, would be beyond this shit.
I'm slowly coming to terms with my body issues, whit my weight, my 255lbs, but it doesn't help that on a particularly shitty day, CNN is airing Oprah's supposed "war on weight," as though there's nothing of greater importance to talk about. You know, just maybe. :/

Be proud of your flab, darling! It makes you you.
My fat makes me: huggable, cuddly, warm, soft, expansive, unique, special, more, a goddess.
I think someone needs to send her a copy of Fat?So!, oh, and her best buddy, Dr. Oz is it? He needs a major dose of fat acceptance training/sensitivity training and/or to be castrated.
Flab is fab! Knock me down and I'm so heavy that I'll fall hard, on your face! D:<

No comments: