Sunday, January 11, 2009

Oh, no no no...

Pooh died! As in very very recently!
Oh god!
Maybe it's because it's 1:54am, maybe it's because I'm really not feeling all that well and can't sleep at all, maybe it's because I've watched all of the videos with him in them, maybe it's because when I first found Suzi's blog, I read it through from the beginning and learned all about Pooh's increasing problems, and the fluids, and how he was a "picky" eater and wouldn't eat which was making it worse...maybe it's because every time I hear about a cat dying, I think of Sash, or maybe it's just because it's 1:56am. I feel so horribly devastated now. It's like losing Sasha all over again, but it's different...it's like as if he had died while I was in London, so I wasn't there.
Now I feel worse than before.
I think I've cried enough to send me into an exhausted form of sleep. At least that way I -know- I'll sleep tonight.
I think I'll be digitally attending the candlelight vigil for him at 10pm, though.

No comments: