Thursday, September 18, 2008

I'm slowly creating the bits and pieces for a new blog: A poem a day blog.
I have the header, the colours, everything all set...everything but a title. I've been using various methods, but when I used a few "random title" and "random book title" generators I came up with this list of possibilities:

-Tip-toeing lightly through harsh words…
-Soft Lines made of Harsh Words
-Soft lines carved in hard flesh
-Daily words composed in lines
-Dancing through lines
-Wisps of poetic dreams
-Dancing Wisps of Words


I know. Some are pretty...horrid. But, really, this title business is the hardest part of this eventual blog's creation (or so I find). It could be because I can't make up my mind worth shit. That's probably it. Hm...I'll have to think up some more titles, or else choose from this list. I mean, I could always change it later on, right? Right! D:

No comments: