Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Warning: Criminal Minds Spoiler

So, I just watched the season premier of Criminal Minds.
Mind you, I don’t watch it regularly. I don’t watch any show regularly, and tend to clue into the awesomeness of most shows when they’re on their last and final season (eg. Corner Gas), but if I happened to catch this show when it was on (and it was relatively early in the episode [otherwise I get waaaay too confused]) then I’d watch it. And I must say, the relationship between Garcia and Morgan. It’s just too cute for words. And deserves a freakin’ hook-up, let me tell you.
So, if anyone who stumbles across this blog is a fan of the show and did NOT see that episode, look away now……………


Kay. So if you did see the episode, you saw Morgan driving the ambulance with the bomb in it. I was freaking out. Like, potential hyperventilation. I kept sort of keening – “He can’t die, what about Garcia? They wouldn’t do THAT. Phah.”
When he started trying to tell Garcia what she was to him…? Oh man. Tears began.
And when the ambulance exploded?!
I was sitting in the front room (grandmother in the back) and I had my hands in my lap, watching intently. And at the explosion, well, my hands flew to cover my mouth and I literally screeched. A sort of muffled-in-between-sobs-and-a-covering-of-hands kind of screech.
Oh my god. It was bad. I’m so emotional these days…yeesh!
I freaked, suffice it to say. Going “He can’t. No” over and over. So, of course, when it showed him alive? Well, I pretty much just melted into the couch. My back and the back of my head felt all tingly, like it does when something crazy-good happens to me. Oh man. Emotions. I hate them, really.

But, really. That was one HELLUVA premier.
I’m thinking of buying the earlier seasons either online or, well you know, the next time I see them in a store. :3

No comments: