Thursday, April 3, 2008

"NaPoWriMo" rolls off the tongue better than "NaNoWriMo", so THERE! D:<

I just learned of NaPoWriMo.
Which is way better than NaNoWriMo. End of discussion. No arguing here. Bah!

Anyway, it started on the 1st and, had I been aware, I would have started then. As it is, I'm 3 days late, but I still want to do it. I mean, my favorite poet is, so I think I might jump on board. And by "on board" I don't mean that I'm going to be posting on their boards since, as I've already mentioned, I've missed the first 3 days. Maybe I'll post next year.
This year, though, I'm going to try it for myself and through my own means. Eg. this blog.
So...I'm going to write 3 poems tonight to make up for the four days I've missed.
But first I have to post this and restart my computer because it seems to be having a freakin' spaz attack every few minutes and such...damn thing.
It only needs to last one more year! D:
Okay then, time to post and reboot. :)

No comments: