Friday, April 25, 2008

Tsk tsk, bad me!

I know, I haven't kept up. I have my reasons though. I'm back home, and even though one might think "Yay! Home!" it's taking me forever to get used to it all again. I've been handing out applications and resumes again and may possibly get myself an interview with a woman who owns a landscaping business. It would be very hard work, but I could do it. I'm strong, I mean, I've always been told I'm strong, and I don't like to toot my own horn, but I think there's some validity to those claims. This ain't all fat, you know. Well...I'd like to think that some of this isn't all fat...
Anyway, I'm a tad busy, and I think I've come to face the realization that I'm lactose-intolerant. So no more cheese for me. (In other words, I'm having stomach problems again.)
I have a few poems, waiting in the ranks (not enough, though, to fill up the days missed, I'm still working on that), that I shall post back-dated since some (if not most) of them were actually written some days ago, I'm just a lazy poster. :/
I'll get on that soon, though. (:

No comments: