Thursday, April 3, 2008

Oooor not...

Okay, so I tried.
I tried thinking about writing 3 poems in one night. And then I failed. So let's just pretend the last 3 "poems" I posted here (whatever they may be, and at whatever level of crap they may be at) count. Because it's 2:07am and I'm not in the mood right now. And the back of my throat/tongue feels swollen and it feels like I'm constantly, slowly choking. Which is annoying. It feels like I took one of my migraine meds, which I didn't.

So, assuming I don't choke to death tonight (oh fuck, jinxed myself there) then I'll write/post some real "poems" tomorrow.




PS. I refer to them as "poems" (with the quotation marks) because I have no self-respect of feelings of self-worth so I'm convinced ever single thing I write is extreme crap. The end! ;)

No comments: