Saturday, November 17, 2007

Crashing

So, my computer just crashed. Completely and utterly crashed. It froze. Then I couldn’t turn it off. Then, when I did, I turned it on again and it hummed away, with the black screen, for like, ever. I tried it 4 times, and it did nothing. Then it wouldn’t turn off. So I took out the battery and put it back in and then it worked.
But I've been typing out my notes on the readings for my Women in History midterm (another girl and I split the readings and will be giving each other a copy of our notes this coming Tuesday) but, for some reason, the file didn’t back save or whatever. So now, I’m at 302 pages of reading again.
I was hyperventillating…
Fuck it.
Now MSN isn’t working.

First the presentation of mine has major "technical difficulties" and so now I have to do it this coming Monday in front of the entire class (of , around, 60 people) instead of just my tutorial group (around 20 people). My work load is piled up so high, it's going to come crashing down soon and I'm going to be standing right under it when it does. I'm feeling alone, and heartbroken even though I'm not alone and no one's broken my heart. Yesterday I felt like someone had died and they were never coming back, so I just sat around and cried for about 2 hours while watching some documentary on online predators. What the fuck is wrong with me?!

I’m leaving this piece of shit computer for a while.
Nothing is going right these days. Nothing at all.

No comments: